Craigmont Shell was built circa 1930 and operated until 1974. The current owner was told the tanks were removed prior to purchase. The antique dispensers were placed by the current owner.
- March 19, 2013 WRD wrote letter to site owner, advising them that no tanks were found on the site and that the survey was available if needed.
- March 12, 2013 GPR survey conducted by Geophysical LLC under WRD oversight
- July 19, 2012 received signed access agreement to perform a GPR survey of site.
- August 17, 2010 Site inspection with owner on site
- July 8, 2010 Site inspection of vacant gas station.
- May 2010 An anonymous resident in Craigmont notified WRD of a vacant gas station in Craigmont with the site name of Craigmont Shell.