April 2003_ Field investigation by Water Resource Division confirmed past history of site as a small gas station that operated from 1920’s/30’s until late 1950’s. The site was reported to EPA, Seattle office.
August 2005_A site evaluation was conducted by Water Resource Division and a representative of Bristol Environmental and Engineering Services Corp.
June 2006_Site Assessment activities included evaluation and removal of piping and two (2) 550 gal UST’s, that were cleaned, removed and scrapped for salvage. Results of soil samples taken for analysis were below Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, Initial Default Target Level.
December 2006_ No Further Action letter issued to property owner.